How does purchase size affect financing eligibility?
- Purchases under $999 are eligible for up to 12 months of financing.
- Purchases over $999 are eligible for up to 36 months of financing.
- Your financing terms (interest rate, down payment, etc) are subject to credit approval from Affirm.
- Currently, Affirm cannot offer Iowa or West Virginia residents financing. We are sorry about that!
Will a credit inquiry to determine impact my credit score?
- It's a soft inquiry, meaning not a hard inquiry that could affect your credit score.
If I finance, when is my first payment?
- First payment is due 30 days from your initial Affirm approval.
- You will receive an email with an invoice to approve your first payment. You will also receive a bill in the mail.
- Subsequent payments can be made to Affirm through auto-draft or online.
How can I learn about my financing eligibility?
I have questions about my financing rate
- Please contact Affirm to discuss specifics about your financing terms, since that agreement is through Affirm our team is unable to advise.
Check out the Affirm fine print here.