The safety and health of our customers and team members is always a top priority. Effective March 30, 2020 we will temporarily discontinue pickups and exchanges in the home and only perform “no contact threshold” deliveries. It'll still be delivered assembled, and will cross the threshold into your home but cannot guarantee room of choice.
What does this mean for you?
- Deliveries are still happening, and because there is no physical contact we are not postponing any deliveries.
- The process leading up to delivery day is unchanged (a series of calls and emails to coordinate the day and time frame).
- Your MYX will still be delivered assembled.
- Your MYX will be delivered inside the threshold of your home (like a foyer), but because of contactless COVID procedures we cannot guarantee it can be placed in your room of choice.
- Someone may need to move it to the preferred location within your home and mount the touchscreen (it’s fragile, and very easy to install). The MYX bike has wheels so it is very easy to move it within the same floor.
- MYX Plus accessories will be left inside boxes alongside your MYX.
No Contact Delivery Overview
- On delivery day, you'll still receive a courtesy call when the driver is 30 minutes away.
- During that call, instruct the driver to your preferred entry location: front door, a garage, or in an alternate access point in your home or apartment building.
- They may ask you to open all doors and maintain at least six feet distance.
- For specialty placement requests, they'll make every effort to oblige but due to COVID safety practices we cannot guarantee exact placement.
- Once delivery has been made you will receive a proof of delivery email, confirming where it was placed.
- Tips for how to move your MYX and mount the touchscreen.
- Tips on the ideal placement in your home
- Remember, setup is easy! Once your MYX is plugged into a power source, follow the on-screen steps to connect to wifi, create a profile, and activate your MYX membership.