How Do I Put My AirPods Into Bluetooth Pairing Mode?
- Put your AirPods into the Charging Case.
- Keep the lid of your Charging Case open.
- Press and hold the setup button on the back of the Charging Case.
- When the status light begins to flash white, your AirPods are in Bluetooth pairing mode.
Are your Airpods paired with any other devices in your space?
- If so please disconnect your AirPods from all other devices
- Go into your device Settings> Bluetooth and disconnect your pods
- Check to find if your AirPods are connected to your iPhone.
- Check your tablet to see if your AirPods are now paired
To reset your Airpods:
- Open the charging case lid.
- Press and hold the button on the back of the case for at least 15 seconds.
- The case's internal light between the AirPods will flash white and then amber, indicating the AirPods have reset. (If you have a Wireless Charging Case, this light is located on the front of the case.)
How to Reset Airpods Pro
- Put your AirPods in their case and close the lid.
- Wait 30 seconds, then open the lid.
- On your iOS device, go to Settings -> Bluetoothand tap the circled "i" icon next to your AirPods.
- Tap Forget This Device, and tap again to confirm.
- With the AirPods case lid open, press and hold the button on the back of the case for about 15 seconds until you see the status light flashing amber.
- With the case lid open, place your AirPods close to your device and follow the steps on your device's screen to reconnect your AirPods