Our mission is to deliver a simpler, smarter way for all people to make fitness part of their daily life.
Now it's even easier to fit in fitness with the ability to MYX it up from anywhere: stretch outside with Joey after a run, meditate with Donna from your in-law's garden or cast one of Dyan's core workouts in your living room.
How do I stream on my iPhone or iPad?
- First, make sure your app is updated by checking the iOS app store. We recommend making sure your apps are set to auto-update.
- Then, tap on any workout thumbnail in our iOS app. Learn more about the workout by reading its description.
- Tap "Workout"
- Remember to pair your Polar OH1 heart rate monitor so you can continue to work out smarter with MYX and if you'd like, connect your Bluetooth headphones.
- Tilt your screen horizontally or vertically to adjust the streaming views to landscape or portrait views.
- Tap and swipe the in-workout status bar to minimize/maximze your time, heart rate and calorie metrics.
- Tap on the streaming video to see display controls that allow you to adjust coach or music volume, fast forward, rewind, pause or end the workout.
- Because content is streamed, internet connection is required.
What log in do I use?
- Use the account email and password from your touchscreen app.
- If you forgot it, the main account holder can reset the password from either app's log-in screen.
What else is new?
What heart rate monitor is compatible?
- The Polar OH1 heart rate monitor that was included with your MYX.
- If there are others in the household using the MYX, we suggest ordering an additional OH1 monitor from Polar.
Can I use the MYX mobile app while my partner uses the MYX touchscreen app?
- Yes! We know that time is precious, and sometimes the only time you have to workout coincides with the same window as your partners.
- Up to two people can use the MYX account at the same time.
Is my iOS device compatible?
- Supported iPhones: iPhones 8 and up
- Supported iPads: 5th Generation and up
- iOS 10.3+ required