Our mission is to deliver a simpler, smarter way for all people to make fitness part of their daily life. Now you can be rewarded for all of your hard work in Apple Health!
How do I activate it?
Apple Health integration is activated from within the MYX iPhone app.
- From the main menu, tap on "Profile";
- In the "Profile" screen, Scroll to "Integrations";
- Under "Apple Health", toggle the switch to the "on" position.
How do I get credit for my workouts?
- Once the integration is activated, every new mobile workout completed will automatically sync, and every new tablet workout can be manually synced
- To sync touchscreen app workouts, manually sync in your mobile app History.
- iPad workouts need to be manually synced, as Apple Health does not integrate with iPad (follow the same stables as the tablet app).
- Past workouts cannot be retroactively synced.
Do I need an Apple Watch?
No, but if you do have it, this integration will help you close your rings!
How does it help me close my rings?
Since Apple Health submits data to the Activity app, your completed workouts will count towards your Move and Exercise goals.
What else do I need to know?
- Only one Apple Health integration per device per profile.
- If you log out, you'll need to re-grant permission for the integration.
- .,, so if you accidentally synced the wrong profile to your Apple Health, just log out, log back in, choose the right profile and re-activate the integration.
- Because Apple Health isn't supported on iPad, only iPhone workouts can be transmitted to Apple Health.