Our mission is to deliver a simpler, smarter way for all people to make fitness a part of their daily life.
Cast your favorite MYX workouts on any compatible Chromecast or Apple TV device on the NEW iOS app.
Pro tip: if your partner beats you to the MYX bike, cast MYX from your living room so that you can still MYX it up when you want!
How do I cast?
- From your iOS app, tap on the casting icon on either the workout preview or in-workout screen.
- Choose from the available compatible casting devices your MYX app displays.
What is the casting experience like?
- Your MYX workout will be casted on the television
- Your MYX stats, heart rate chart and workout controls remain on the MYX iOS app screen.
How can I adjust volume during my casted workout?
Apple TV users:
- Both coach and music volume are transmitted to the TV.
- Adjust music volume from your app for better coach/music balance; the combined coach/music volume can be controlled through your television remote.
- Coach volume is transmitted to the TV, and the workout music will play in your mobile device.
- For louder music, connect to a Bluetooth speaker.
What casting devices are supported?
- Apple TV or Chromecast-compatible devices.
- Apple users: an Apple TV device is required to stream, the standalone Apple TV application (that allows you to watch streaming Apple entertainment) is not considered a device.
Not seeing any available casting devices?
That means that either:
- You do not have a compatible device
- Or if you do, it is offline or on a different wifi network. The phone and casting device must be on the same wifi network.
- Wifi is required to stream (a Bluetooth connection alone is insufficient to stream and cast).