Most WiFi issues can be resolved by trying the following steps:
- Restart your modem/router. If you have an extender or satellite, restart those as well. Make sure the device is fully functional before you try again (it may take a few minutes).
- Power cycle the MYX tablet (monitor), by pressing the power button for 2 seconds and then select "Power OFF".
- Power back ON.
- If the issue persists, please try advanced troubleshooting steps below.
Advanced WiFi Network Troubleshooting:
- Make sure the network protocol is 2.4Ghz: b/g/n or if it's 5Ghz: a/n/ac (not AX protocols).
- Change the network channel to a different one for both bands: 2.4Ghz to channel 6 and 5ghz to channel 161.
- Make sure the network security is WPA2-PSK (AES) only.
Need more help?
Give us a shout at [email protected] so we can help resolve your issue.